2008/11/04

A quarter of a century

Sorry, this is not a blog about today's election. I feel sad that we are repeating what our forefathers (the Israelites) did in seeking autonomy from God...He'd be a much better ruler of our nation. So nope, I didn't vote and I'm not registered and you can think all you want about it...

But I will say, being 25...I officially can add a year to my life but that doesn't necessarily add maturity or make life decisions any easier to navigate through. BUT I did have a wonderful birthday, one of the top 5 even...but yeah.

I made it through midterms ok and now finals in a matter of a few weeks. The oasis of Thanksgiving break is just in front of me. Then a week after that and finals and done! Woot.

With the semester almost over, I look forward to a chance to sit and reflect. That'll be intense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear...^_^