2009/04/07

snow in April

Looking out the window, the cars are lightly dusted, a week into April. People say it's normal...but not to me.

I know, but forget that people read this thing..hopefully that doesn't affect what I write. But over the past few weeks I have turned to keeping a "real" journal, that's where all the really good stuff is..hehe.

This past week confirmed my beliefs on life being more about the company you keep than the activities you do. Also, I'm more of an event planner than an activity planner. And apparently my navigating skills are getting better (or I'm depending on the Holy Spirit to guide me more?), but I still need to just purchase a GPS--less google maps to print out (too bad they don't make those for getting through life).

Hmm...can't really focus now, in class, but really gotta pee..waiting for that break..

No comments: