2008/08/22

sleepy

It's getting late and I need to get to bed but just a quick post...
6-8 am and 11 am-1 pm, helped freshmen at SEMO get moved in. It was good times with the Ignite House gang. I am sore but it's a good kind of sore, 'cause we helped people...AND I learned that the knots in my shoulders don't form solely due to stress. boo.
Met my district assigned mentor for ordination, more good times. He's a nice guy so it'll be fun. Such a scary process to enter into, so it's good they don't just throw you to the sharks with a raw steak tied to your neck. I feel at least I'm in one of those shark cage things.
Anyways, only days away from Asbury, lots to do. Well, not so much "lots" of things but just not much time left. I'm not rushed or freaking out in any way as I know I'll be back in a bit over a month. So yeah.
Time for bed...a long but lovely day.

No comments: