2009/05/18

truly delivered from death

Each day, each moment we are alive (even alive in Christ), we are delivered from death.

On Friday, Dad took home two dearly loved brothers from this Asbury community. Two Indian students were in a car accident and died at the scene. One of the guys is the husband of a pastor at the church I'm attending. It's been an intense few days. My heart breaks for the wives, who were only married to these men for under 2 years each..

Each day counts, each moment counts. I've been given some amazing days recently, discovering more about who I truly am in God's eyes as I see myself through Abe's eyes. I've been able to learn more about who God is. And I've been able to find out more about Abe and how wonderfully God made him.

This will be an interesting summer, I look forward to its adventures but also forward to when the fall semester starts. Year one of seminary is about over. I don't think I could begin in even just a few blog entries to describe it al, but I hope I get an opportunity to try.

1 comment:

peter said...

I look forward to reading about how your first year was, and how much you learned about G through it. wow.