2008/06/21

the beginning

Finally I shall start. Other things are ending which is why this is a beginning, but that's life, right?

I'm not really sure how this will go. I'll make attempts on real journaling on paper with a pen (if I still remember how to do that) and then hopefully transfer some of the highlights from that on here, but we'll see. Do people really read this stuff?

Either way I really need to get my thoughts down, at least for my sake. Going to be some intense awesomeness up ahead.

Well, dear readers (if there are any), I thank you and wish you well on this journey.

3 comments:

행복 = 성공 % IT said...

HEY! LONG TIME NO SEE!

What's going on?

I just wonding if u r ok~!


You started your blog~~! Good~!

I'll pray for your everything's going well~

haewon said...

i totally read this stuff :)

jyoon said...

looking forward to blog-journeying with you.... :-)