2009/02/18

YAM

The Young Adults' Ministry met for the first official time tonight. I had a couple of the new guys lead worship and I spoke. I was more prepared than usual and shared about discontentment and how our grumbling and complaining was a sin. Afterward we had a great time of praying with one another and then an awesome time of fellowship at McDonald's. Wow! I mean, the message I gave was definitely as much for me as anyone in the room so I'm excited about that. It was really intimidating tonight with our head pastor sitting there in the room.

Tomorrow morning is day two of the morning prayer in the dorm. I've started a lot of stuff here, and it's weird but exciting. Tomorrow is also the first day of the English language class. Eek. So much new stuff but it'll be cool.

Welp, I'm outta here, blog world, that is...time to hit dream land for a wonderful new day!

2 comments:

Berg & Fries said...

hey izzle fo shizzle
do you write out your little sermons? Because i would totally love to read them.
English class.. i thought you knew english ;) ba hahahahahahh

Izzie said...

yeah, I have some written, some typed sermons. *^^*

hehe...good thing I'm a teacher for the English classes THOUGH I could still use some lessons myself. -___-;;