2008/09/17

no classes

It seems on days I have no classes, not only do I not get reading done but I just run around with errands and things and wear myself out. I assume that once things get in gear there will be less of that. It's life though, eh? I really need to hit the books hard on Friday...we'll see.

Will be leaving again here in like 30 minutes so I'm not bothering to crack a book but I guess I CAN get something read in 30 minutes..hmm...guess I should.

But yeah, things are going pretty amazingly. Today God was like, "How come people ask each other about their days and how their families are (if they are closer) but they don't ask about me?" You know, we never say, "How's God doing?" It's something we can know for ourselves, I guess...but the question implies "How are YOU doing with God, what's He teaching you and doing in your life?" I think I'm going to start asking people this. I'm definitely in a place where I feel like accountability is up for grabs and if we can't tell each other this how do we tell people on the streets? I want to be asked...I want to share what God taught me today. We'll see how this goes...

No comments: